- Marketplace open Friday and Saturday – Check out the fantastic collection of local and international vendors.
- Classes available Thursday, Friday and Saturday taught by world reknowned knitters (see below)
- Ravelry talk given by Jess & Casey
- Book signings of popular authors scheduled throughout the expo
- Ravelry party hosted by Jess & Casey
- Trade only breakfast meet & greet
You are currently browsing the daily archive for May 18, 2010.
I am so very excited to be a part of Knit Nation 2010 July 29 -31. This event is hosted by Alice Yu of Socktopus (of blog and sock pattern site fame) and by Cookie A. Here's what will be happening there: